What Personal Information does Buyz collect?
The information we gather from customers enables us to personalize and improve our services, and to allow our users to set up a user account and make purchases via the Website. We collect the following types of information from our customers.
Personal information you give us:
We may receive and store any information you enter on our Website or provide to us in any other way. The types of Personal Information collected may include your name, email address, gender, zip code, country, IP address, browser information, and, if you make a purchase through our Website, your credit card number, credit card security code, expiration date, billing address, and shipping address. You can choose not to provide us with certain information, but then you may not be able to take advantage of many of our special features, and you may not be able to complete a purchase through the Website. The Personal Information you provide is used for such purposes as allowing you to purchase items, improving the content of the Website, customizing the advertising and content you see, and communicating with you about specials and new features.
We do not direct any of our content specifically to children. Users of our Website are required to be at least 18 years old, and any user under 18 is not an authorized user. Additionally, if we learn that a user is under 13 years of age, we will promptly delete any Personal Information we have collected about that user.
Personal information we collect automatically:
- We receive and store certain types of information whenever you interact with our Website or services. Buyz automatically receives and records information on our server logs from your browser including your IP address, cookie information, the page you requested, and any items you may purchase. This information may be used to customize the content you see on our Website or to communicate with you about specials and new features.
- Usage information, such as the numbers and frequency of visitors to our site and its components may also be used in aggregate form, that is, as a statistical measure, and not in a manner that would identify you personally. This type of aggregate data enables us to figure out how often customers use parts of the Website or services so that we can make the Website appealing to as many customers as possible, and improve those services. As part of this use of information, we may provide aggregate information to our partners about how our customers, collectively, use our site. We share this type of statistical data so that our partners also understand how often people use their services and our Website, so that they, too, may provide you with an optimal online experience. Buyz never discloses aggregate information to a partner in a manner that would identify you personally.
We may receive a confirmation when you open an email from Buyz if your computer supports this type of program. Buyz uses this confirmation to help us make emails more interesting and helpful and improve our service. If you do not want to receive email or other mail from us, please indicate your preference by making a modification on your account page, or by using the "Unsubscribe" feature in any email we send to you.
When you download or use our mobile applications, or access one of our mobile optimized sites, we may receive information about your location and your mobile device, including a unique identifier for your device. We may use this information to provide you with location based services, such as advertising, shipping information, and other personalized content. Most mobile devices allow you to control or disable location services in the device's setting's menu. If you have questions about how to disable your device's location services, we recommend you contact your mobile service carrier or the manufacture of your particular device.
By participating, you consent to receive recurring auto-dialed SMS/MMS promotional messages (up to 40 messages per month). No purchase required. Standard message & data rates may apply. At anytime, you may text STOP to unsubscribe.
Information from other sources:
We may receive or collect supplemental information about you from third parties sources and add it to our account information. This may include, but is not limited to, demographic, navigation information, additional contact information, credit check information, and additional information about you from credit bureaus or other sources, as permitted by law.
What are Cookies?
- Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your computer's hard drive through your browser to enable our systems to recognize your browser and tell us how and when pages in our site are visited and by how many people. Buyz cookies do not collect Personal Information, and we do not combine the general information collected through cookies with other Personal Information to tell us who you are or what is your screen name or email address.
Will Buyz share any of the Personal Information?
Personal Information about our customers is an integral part of our business. We neither rent nor sell your Personal Information to anyone. We share your Personal Information only as described below.
Affiliated Businesses We Do Not Control: We are affiliated with a variety of businesses and work closely with them. In certain situations, these businesses sell items to you through Buyz's Website. In other situations, Buyz provides services, or sells products jointly with affiliated businesses. You can recognize when an affiliated business is associated with your transaction, and we will share your Personal Information that is related to such transactions with that affiliated business.
Agents: We employ other companies and people to perform tasks on our behalf and need to share your information with them to provide products or services to you. Unless we tell you differently, Buyz's agents do not have any right to use Personal Information we share with them beyond what is necessary to assist us. You hereby consent to our sharing of Personal Information for the above purposes.
Employees: We restrict access to your Personal Information to those employees who need to know that information to provide products or services to you.
Business Transfers: In some cases, we may choose to buy or sell assets. In these types of transactions, customer information is typically one of the business assets that is transferred. Moreover, if Buyz, or substantially all of its assets were acquired, or in the unlikely event that Buyz goes out of business or enters bankruptcy, customer information would be one of the assets that is transferred or acquired by a third party. You acknowledge that such transfers may occur, and that any acquirer of Buyz may continue to use your Personal Information as set forth in this policy.
Protection of Buyz and Others: We may release Personal Information when we believe in good faith that release is necessary to comply with that law; enforce or apply our conditions of use and other agreements; or protect the rights, property, or safety of Buyz, our employees, our users, or others. This includes exchanging information with other companies and organizations for fraud protection and credit risk reduction.
How secure is my Personal Information?
Your Buyz account Personal Information is protected by a password for your privacy and security. You need to prevent unauthorized access to your account and Personal Information by selecting and protecting your password appropriately and limiting access to your computer and browser by signing off after you have finished accessing your account.
When Buyz's order form asks users to enter Personal Information such as a credit card number, that information is encrypted with industry-standard Secure Socket Layers ("SSL") encryption to keep your online order safe and secure. When the letters "http" in the URL address change to "https", the "s" indicates you are in a secure area employing SSL. Buyz also maintains physical, electronic, and procedural safeguards that comply with federal regulations to protect your Personal Information.
Buyz endeavors to protect user information to ensure that user account information is kept private, however, Buyz cannot guarantee the security of user account information. Unauthorized entry or use, hardware or software failure, and other factors, may compromise the security of user information at any time.
What Personal Information can I access?
Buyz allows you to access the following information about you for the purpose of viewing, and in certain situations, updating that information. This list may change as our Website changes.
- E-mail address
- Zip code
- Shipping & Billing information
What choices do I have?
- As stated previously, you can always opt not to disclose information, even though it may be needed to take advantage of certain Buyz features, including the ability to purchase items through the Website.
- You are able to add or update certain information on pages, such as those listed in the "What Personal Information Can I Access" section above. When you update information, however, we may maintain a copy of the unrevised information in our private records.
Links to Other Websites
Our websites may contain links to other sites for your convenience and information. These sites may be operated by companies not affiliated with BUYZ. Linked sites may have their own privacy notices, which you should review if you visit those websites. We are not responsible for the content of any websites not affiliated with BUYZ, any use of those sites, or those sites’ privacy practices.
Our Website is a general audience website, and it and its related sites, mobile applications, services, and tools are not intended for children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect personal information via our websites, applications, services, or tools from users in this age group.
Your California Privacy Rights
If you are a California resident, you may request that we provide to you (i) a list of the categories of personal information about you that Buyz has disclosed to third parties for the third parties’ direct marketing purposes during the calendar year preceding your request, (ii) the names and addresses of such third parties, and (iii) if the nature of the third parties’ business cannot reasonably be determined from their names, examples of the products or services marketed, if known to Buyz, sufficient to give you a reasonable indication of the nature of the third parties’ business. To submit your request, please email legal@Buyz.com, with the subject line "California Privacy" and your request in the body of your email.
19901 8 The Green #10277
Dover, DE 19901